Do you feel like the popular boots and scarves look needs an update? Just so happens…I agree!
If you’re feeling like each time you get dressed you’re wearing your boots & scarf “uniform”, read on.
Get creative with your options! So many boots & booties on the market, combined with a million ways to wear and tie a scarf make it easy peasy to update this classic look.
If you don’t have it already, you might want to invest in at least 2 colorful patterned scarves and 1 solid. You also want a variety of boots that suit your body type including, short, tall and OTK .
The photo below is your classic (some might call it boring) look.
Let’s look at a few ways to update this look in 2018…
- Choose a colorful, patterned scarf and wear it off one shoulder.
- Switch up the boots: OTK, classic tall and booties.
- Ditch the sweater for a long sleeve tee and biker jacket or blazer with a lighter weight scarf.
- Wear a sweater dress with tall or over the knee boots and a blanket scarf.
- Think layers: Skirt, long sleeves, open cardigan, untied scarf and tall boots.
Bottom line…mix it up and have some fun with your boots and scarves. Don’t settle for boring! There are so many options when it comes to this classic combination.
If you’re not sure about a look or how to wear a scarf, snap a pic and send it to me. I’m happy to give you some feedback and suggestions! I love hearing from you so leave me a comment here or follow me and DM on Instagram @itsmekristenford ~xoxo