I’m packing for the beach today and wanted to quickly share with you some tips if you too might be planning a beach trip soon.
- First of all, less is more (I need this reminder myself every time I travel!).
- All you really need are your swimmy & coverup, sunnies, hat/cap, jean shorts, tank tops, sandals and sunscreen. Whatever you do…don’t forget your sunscreen! You might also throw in a sundress and a light sweater or jacket for evening.
- Always check your favorite weather app for your destination. Even warm locations can have cooler, rainy days/nights depending on the time of year.
- Research your place of stay. Some resorts may have a dress code for certain restaurants or parts of the property.
- If you’re a planner, check out what else your destination offers beforehand and find some interesting things to do (in case of a rainy beach day) and pack an outfit for that, i.e. museum, theatre or shopping.
It’s rainy & dreary here at home, so sunshine and sand are REALLY calling my name! Shout out to Hallie B.’s in Rockwall, Tx for the More Love tank, 972 cap & Just Black denim shorts, and Copper Well Retreat in Little Rock, Ar for the Kind tank. PSA: I love to shop and support local!